My Guide Website?
Waterberg Wilderness Lodge
The buildings of Waterberg Wilderness Lodge shelter in a long valley in the midst of the Waterberg mountain range. Built from red Waterberg sandstone they nestle under enormous old trees.
The atmosphere in the mature, well-kept garden with its two pavilions, many cool and shady places and an immured spring water basin lined by giant bamboo is idyllic.
8 double rooms and 4 family rooms with shower/WC, sitting area and veranda
- 220 V electricity (solar), suitable for hairdryers, shavers and battery chargers
- restaurant (set dinner menu) with bar and fireplace
- tea garden
- spring water swimming pool with sunbathing lawn
- free WLAN at the restaurant
- laundry service (minimum stay two nights) and car cleaning (wash and vacuum)