Best Guest Farms in Namibia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Guest Farms are the perfect option for self-drive travellers in Namibia as you will find a guest farm near any major attraction in the country. Normally family owned and very friendly, expect a very relaxed atmosphere with ample space.
When exploring Namibia by vehicle and staying at Guest farms when in the rural areas, you will find a wealth of knowledge, unique travel tips and local attractions you never would have had otherwise. Most of these farms are also commercial farms, so your host will know the surrounding areas very well.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour