Best Shopping in Namibia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Namibia's shopping scene is eclectic and a wide variety of gifts can be found in their curio shops which sell curious (hence the name) and unusual bric-a-brac.
The capital, Windhoek, is the best place to seek out fashionable stores and shopping malls. You'll find jewellers selling Namibian diamonds and semi-precious stones. Local crafts shops and markets selling hand-crafted goods are scattered across the country where you'll find an abundant collection of wood carvings, Herero dolls, Karosse rugs, and other regional treasures.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour