Best Hunting in Namibia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Namibia prides itself to be one of the world leading conservative efficient countries in the world. Ethical hunting plays a mammoth part in Namibian wildlife and natural resource conservation. Check out the hunting safaris and properties available.
Trophy hunting remains one of the largest revenue contributors to local conservation and has a brilliant and innovative track record that is perceived as one of the best in African conservation. In Namibia, sustainable use of our wildlife has afforded us to be a world-class best practise hunting destination.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour