My Guide Website?
Windhoek: City and Township Tour21 Reviews
Take this comprehensive 3-4 hour tour of Windhoek and discover both sides of the city. View the historical highlights in Windhoek city center, and get an overview of the Katutura Township where the majority of the city's residents live.
- Behold the beauty of the Christuskirche (Christ Church) and Alte Feste (Old Fort)
- Explore the amazing Craft Center and admire the old railway station
- Gaze up at the Houses of Parliament-National Assembly and Parliament Gardens
- Visit the Katutura Township and discover a community empowerment project
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Windhoek, set off first on the city tour. Look forward to seeing places like the Houses of Parliament-National Assembly, Parliament Gardens, the old railway station, the Namibia Craft Center, Christuskirche (Christ Church), and Alte Feste (Old Fort). Make a stop at the old cemetery in Hochland Park, a highlight for history enthusiasts, too. From the city center, head to the Katutura Township to catch a glimpse of life in Windhoek's largest suburb. Boasting people from a number of different cultural groups, Katutura is the place to be if you want to mix with the lively and varied cultures of Namibia. In Katatura, visit the “Single Quarters,” a local market where you can enjoy a taste of the Namibian specialty Kapana — Namibian beef cooked by the local vendors. Also included is a stop at a local community empowerment project. After the tour, you will be dropped back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks will not be provided