My Guide Website?
Schutzenhaus Guest House
The Schützenhaus, established in 1907, is the oldest German Club in Southern Africa. It was privatized after 98 years and is now a prestigious Guest House in Keetmanshoop.
It is situated in the Pastorie Street and its tranquil surroundings are a true resting place for the weary traveler.
It is the ideal base station for guests wishing to explore the fossil trail, fish river canyon, Quiver tree forest, giant's playground and other tourist attractions in and around Keetmanshoop.
Here you can re-live the good old times.
It boasts 11 luxury double rooms with air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms, 2 luxury family rooms and three guide rooms.
An a la carte Restaurant, swimming pool and private bar.
Accommodation available at the Guesthouse:
- 11 luxury double rooms with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 luxury family rooms with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 luxury twin room with wheel chair facilities
- 3 Tour guide rooms with en-suite bathrooms
Facilities available at the Guesthouse:
- Barbeque facilities
- Private Bar
- A la carte Restaurant
- Self-catering units are available on special request
- Lunches for groups on request