Best Hiking in Namibia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
For the keen hiker, Namibia offers a wide range of day, overnight and multi-day trails. Whether it is on private land, national conservation areas, guided or self-hiking, you can be rest assured that your passion for exploring on foot will be met.
Hiking options range from exploring age old mountains across the country, the second largest canyon in Africa for a week, traversing across the oldest desert and highest dunes on earth and exploring the fragile coastline. You may even track into rare Black Rhinos. Namibia offers you a world of adventures on foot.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour