Desert Homestead Outpost - Sesriem
Are you a business owner in Namibia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Namibia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Desert Homestead Outpost
Enjoy the impressive panoramic view from the 12 houses or the main house with Restaurant, lounge and pool area, set on the base of a mountain.
On the wide open plains there are occasionally cheetahs to observe, roaming the endless grasslands.
We offer our guests various activities: Excursions to Sossusvlei as well as horse safaris or sundowner drives.
Distance from the airport: 350 km
Distance from Sesriem: 30 km
5 km north-west of the crossing C19/D854 accessible from C19.
Airstrip: Witwater East, gravel runway
Coordinates: 24°37‘58“S 15°56‘45“E
including Family unit: 1
Superior unit, ca 90 qm: 1
Room size: 30-40 qm
Rooms for tour guides: 2 (additional)
All rooms offer:
- Private shaded view decks
- Tea and coff ee facilities
- Some have outside showers
- Mosquito nets • Fridge
- Small safe • Air condition
- Accommodation outside under the starry sky
- Trips to the Sossusvlei in air-conditioned Game-Drive car
- Trail rides in the morning and the evening
- Nature/game drives in the Namib desert
- Guided hike from Desert Homestead Lodge to Desert Homestead Outpost
- Unguided hiking trails
- Hot-air balloon rides and scenic fl ights of other providers are arranged on request
- Desert Horsetrails - horse safaris lasting several days
- Restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool with sun deck and shaded areas
- View deck
- Observation deck above the lodge on the mountain
- Safe deposit box at the reception
- Laundry service
- Free WiFi in restaurant area
- Shaded parking places
- Credit cards accepted: VISA & MasterCard
- Power supply: Solar
- Mobile phone connectivity
- Hot water production and operation of the air conditioning with solar energy
- Exclusive, large living area
- Private pool
- Large private and protected outdoor area
You may also like
Waterberg Guest FarmWaterberg Plateau, Otjiwarongo
Waterberg Guest Farm with host Harry Schneider-Waterberg is your destination for rest and relaxation.
A substantial part of the famous Waterberg is situated on the ranch with accommodation facilities built on the slope of the Small Waterberg.
Atlantic Villa Boutique GuesthouseSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Swakopmund is a holiday destination that offers something for everyone, be it leisure seekers, adventurers or families. Many visitors, local and international alike, are ...
Avani Windhoek Hotel & CasinoWindhoek, Windhoek
Most trips to Namibia often start off in Windhoek, the cosmopolitan heart of the country. Opt for style and elegance at Avani Windhoek Hotel and Casino before embark...
Beach Lodge SwakopmundSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Our name says it all. The fresh sea breeze and the soothing sounds of the Atlantic Ocean at night turn any traveller’s journey into a dream vacation.......
Goanikontes Oasis Rest CampSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Goanikontes Oasis Rest Camp is situated only 35 kilometres from Swakopmund. Whether visitors are taking the famous Welwitschia Tour or exploring the Moon Landscape in the Namib Naukluft and Dorob National Parks, it is the perfect stopover for a slice of homemade cake or for taking a quick hike in the almost surreal landscape.
Moon Mountain LodgeSossusvlei, Solitaire
Moon Mountain Lodge offers luxury tented accommodation in the Namib Desert close to the world renowned Sossusvlei and Sesriem canyon.
Hillside Executive Self Catering Apartments & HotelWindhoek, Windhoek
Hillside offers safe, comfortable and executive self-catering apartments and a Hotel that are ideally located in Windhoek at some of the most competitive rates in Namibia
Meerkat GuesthouseSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Meerkat Guesthouse in Swakopmudn Namibia welcomes it guests warm heartedly and offers comfortable and cozy accommodation, close to town centre and you can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the mornings.
Hoada CampsiteKaokoland, Kamanjab
Hoada is hidden between granite boulders and mopane trees in the #Khoadi //Hoas conservancy int he Damaraland. Hoada in the Damara language means everybody. Six luxury ca...