Best Wildlife Sanctuary in Okavango
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
In a country where we are blessed with many large game reserves and protected areas it would be expected to have wildlife sanctuaries to view the natural wildlife.
The few game reserves in existence are unique, providing safe haven for injured and orphaned wildlife. The pioneers of these sanctuaries, like CCF and Harnas Wildlife Foundation, offer a spectacular opportunity to engage with game species in person. Many of these projects are very educative and should be visited by wildlife lovers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour