Best Birding in Okavango
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Namibia’s diverse habitats collectively boast 676 of Southern Africa’s 887 bird species. A variety of winged wonders and endemic species await the avid birder across various natural locations.
Some of Namibia’s most wanted species include 15 endemic and near-endemic species of which the Ruppels Korhaan Hartlaub’s spurfowl, Ruppels Parrot and Violet Wood-hoopoe are very sought after species on any bird watcher’s check list.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour