Best German Cuisine Restaurants in Luderitz
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
With Namibia's colonial heritage, the influence of German cuisine is found across the country. Namibian German cuisine is unique, with traditional German meals being blended with local specialities, prepared and served the Namibian way.
One will find German inspired dishes at almost any eatery or restaurant you visit in Namibia. Local specialities include dishes like Einsbein (Game Knuckle), mixed smoked meat platters, pastries, soups and Goulashs. In butcheries you will find fresh made salamis, smoked meats, Cabanosis and Kasller varieties.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour