My Guide Website?
Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World139 Reviews
Experience the thrill of quad biking through the Namibian sand dunes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour
- Blast your way to the top of the first big dune
- Feel the freedom of riding through one of nature's greatest wildernesses
- Capture the stark and savage beauty of the Namib Desert
DescriptionExperience the sheer thrill of riding a quad bike through Namibia's boundless expanse of shifting sand dunes. After the engines are revved up and ready to roll, an experienced guide will lead you through the Swakopmund River mouth into the dune belt. Feel the freedom of riding through one of nature's great wildernesses. As the towering dunes approach, you’ll weave your way through the smaller dunes towards the Amphitheater. Power up and blast your way to the top of the first big dune via the Roller Coasters to the top of Big Billy. Stop for a drink and get the opportunity to capture the stark and savage beauty of the Namib Desert. After riding down Devil’s Dip, ride the berms, spirals and slopes as you cruise towards the Table Top, a great dune that offers a spectacular view of the sea. After the ride you will be led back to where everything started where you can relax and enjoy a drink at the pub.
- There is no age restriction on the quad biking. Children can ride the quads as long as their legal guardian signs a liability form. If children cannot drive, then they ride as passenger with one of the adults. Note that we block out activities during the busy season.