Twyfelfontein Country lodge - Khorixas
Are you a business owner in Namibia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Namibia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Twyfelfontein Country lodge
Situated in the heart of the Damaraland – surrounded by one of the most beautiful wilderness regions on earth – you will find a piece of paradise.
Twyfelfontein Country Lodge is situated within a UNESCO world heritage site.
The Twyfelfontein area, a very vulnerable and delicate ecosystem, is renowned for some of the best examples of San Rock Paintings and Engravings in Southern Africa.
No. of rooms: 64
- Twin Rooms 56
- Double Room 4
- Luxury Suite 1 (VIP Unit – en suite with bath, tea/coffee making facilities, private terrace, balcony, TV, Mini Bar)
- Family Rooms 6 (4 Triple Rooms, 2 inter-leading Twin Rooms)
- Guide Rooms 8 (Twin Rooms)
The Rooms are equipped with:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- Ceiling Fan
- For valuables there is a safe at reception.
- Afternoon Nature Drive incl. Sundowner ( 4 hrs)
- Star gazing
- Morning Excursion to Twyfelfontein engravings (UNESCO World Heritage Site), Organ Pipes and Burnt Mountain (3 hrs)
- Guided Walking Trails (duration depending on guests)
- Damara Living Culture Museum
- All activities need to be pre-booked
- Open Lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Curio Shop
- FOREX desk
- Waterhole for game viewing
- Transfers from and to Airstrip
- CREDIT CARDS: Visa & Master Card
- POWER SUPPLY: Nampower (220Volt, 24 hours), Generator
- MEDICAL SUPPORT: Khorixas 130 km Hospital & Drs.
- Air strip for emergency evacuations
- CELLPHONE RECEPTION: No
- CHECK-IN: 14H00 CHECK-OUT: 10H00
You may also like
Moon Mountain LodgeSossusvlei, Solitaire
Moon Mountain Lodge offers luxury tented accommodation in the Namib Desert close to the world renowned Sossusvlei and Sesriem canyon.
Beach Lodge SwakopmundSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Our name says it all. The fresh sea breeze and the soothing sounds of the Atlantic Ocean at night turn any traveller’s journey into a dream vacation.......
Atlantic Villa Boutique GuesthouseSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Swakopmund is a holiday destination that offers something for everyone, be it leisure seekers, adventurers or families. Many visitors, local and international alike, are ...
Goanikontes Oasis Rest CampSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Goanikontes Oasis Rest Camp is situated only 35 kilometres from Swakopmund. Whether visitors are taking the famous Welwitschia Tour or exploring the Moon Landscape in the Namib Naukluft and Dorob National Parks, it is the perfect stopover for a slice of homemade cake or for taking a quick hike in the almost surreal landscape.
Avani Windhoek Hotel & CasinoWindhoek, Windhoek
Most trips to Namibia often start off in Windhoek, the cosmopolitan heart of the country. Opt for style and elegance at Avani Windhoek Hotel and Casino before embark...
Waterberg Guest FarmWaterberg Plateau, Otjiwarongo
Waterberg Guest Farm with host Harry Schneider-Waterberg is your destination for rest and relaxation.
A substantial part of the famous Waterberg is situated on the ranch with accommodation facilities built on the slope of the Small Waterberg.
Hillside Executive Self Catering Apartments & HotelWindhoek, Windhoek
Hillside offers safe, comfortable and executive self-catering apartments and a Hotel that are ideally located in Windhoek at some of the most competitive rates in Namibia
Meerkat GuesthouseSwakopmund, Swakopmund
Meerkat Guesthouse in Swakopmudn Namibia welcomes it guests warm heartedly and offers comfortable and cozy accommodation, close to town centre and you can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the mornings.
Hoada CampsiteKaokoland, Kamanjab
Hoada is hidden between granite boulders and mopane trees in the #Khoadi //Hoas conservancy int he Damaraland. Hoada in the Damara language means everybody. Six luxury ca...