Twyfelfontein Country lodge
Situated in the heart of the Damaraland – surrounded by one of the most beautiful wilderness regions on earth – you will find a piece of paradise.
Twyfelfontein Country Lodge is situated within a UNESCO world heritage site.
The Twyfelfontein area, a very vulnerable and delicate ecosystem, is renowned for some of the best examples of San Rock Paintings and Engravings in Southern Africa.
No. of rooms: 64
- Twin Rooms 56
- Double Room 4
- Luxury Suite 1 (VIP Unit – en suite with bath, tea/coffee making facilities, private terrace, balcony, TV, Mini Bar)
- Family Rooms 6 (4 Triple Rooms, 2 inter-leading Twin Rooms)
- Guide Rooms 8 (Twin Rooms)
The Rooms are equipped with:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- Ceiling Fan
- For valuables there is a safe at reception.
- Afternoon Nature Drive incl. Sundowner ( 4 hrs)
- Star gazing
- Morning Excursion to Twyfelfontein engravings (UNESCO World Heritage Site), Organ Pipes and Burnt Mountain (3 hrs)
- Guided Walking Trails (duration depending on guests)
- Damara Living Culture Museum
- All activities need to be pre-booked
- Open Lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Curio Shop
- FOREX desk
- Waterhole for game viewing
- Transfers from and to Airstrip
- CREDIT CARDS: Visa & Master Card
- POWER SUPPLY: Nampower (220Volt, 24 hours), Generator
- MEDICAL SUPPORT: Khorixas 130 km Hospital & Drs.
- Air strip for emergency evacuations
- CELLPHONE RECEPTION: No
- CHECK-IN: 14H00 CHECK-OUT: 10H00
Twyfelfontein Country Lodge, Off D3214, Twyfelfontein, 9000View Larger Map