My Guide Website?
Spitzkoppe Mountain Camp
Spitzkoppe is world famous, mountain oasis in the Namibia Desert, with unique oversized boulders, secret caves, Archaeological sites endemic bird life and scenery allows the visitor to camp in complete peace and tranquillity.
Guests can enjoy sunset tours on your arrival day, a guided drive or walk to the popular Bushmen Paintings or mountain biking.
Spitzkoppe Tented Camp suites is located about 1km outside Spitzkoppe Mountain Reserve.
- 8 luxury tents each with private bathrooms, braai area and stunning unspoiled rocky landscape with Spitzkoppe Mountains in the backdrop.
- Bushbar and Restaurant
- Swimming Pool
- 2 Campsite with running water, hot showers and toilets
- Bushmen paradise tour
- Spitzkoppe by night
- Spitzkoppe full day tour
- Gross Spitzkoppe/Pondok Mountain climbing (Free climbing)
- Spitzkoppe all activities tour
- Bicycle rentals
- From the Swakopmund on the B2:
- Travel from on B2 from Swakopmund to Usakos;
- Turn off onto the gravel road D1918 and continue for about 18km;
- Turn off onto the D3716 gravel road and continue for about 11km;
- Here you will find the road sign indicating the turn off to Spitzkoppe Tented Camp.
- Note: There is a dry river crossing which is easily driveable by all types of vehicles.