Best Bed and Breakfast in Luderitz
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Namibian bed and breakfasts are small and personal, normally family owned and managed, most likely to be situated in residential areas, hence safe, very friendly and affordable.
Normally, bed and breakfasts are revamped family houses and seldom have more than 10 rooms if not less. They are perfect for the business traveller with many business people having long established relationships with bed and breakfasts. Bed and breakfasts are also a good alternative for self-drive guests.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour