Best Restaurants in Otjiwarongo
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Namibia team
Namibia’s rich tapestry of people and diverse cultural expression is manifested in the food. It is a wonderful mélange of historic influences, cultural diversity and environment mixed together producing a delicious assortment of Namibian cuisine.
Namibia is rich in natural resources and equally rich in eating establishments. The capital of Namibia has been referred to as the 'Switzerland of Africa' when it comes to eateries. Your taste buds can be more than satisfied in the capital with options from French to Chinese and by no means overlooking the popular German and African restaurants.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Windhoek: City and Township Tour
- Etosha National Park: Full or Half-Day Game Drive
- Walvis Bay: Marine Big 5 Luxury Catamaran Tour
- Swakopmund: Quad Biking in the Oldest Desert in the World
- Walvis Bay: Mondesa Township Tour