My Guide Website?
Walvis Bay: Sandwich Harbour Sunset Photography Tour5 Reviews
Experience the spectacular sunset of Sandwich Harbor on this photography trip. Capture on camera the interplay between light and shadows in the dunes, as the sun sets behind the Atlantic Ocean.
- Witness the beautiful sunset over Sandwich Harbor
- Take in panoramic views of gigantic dunes rolling into the Atlantic Ocean
- Photograph the sun setting over the dunes in late afternoon light
- Feast on inclusive snacks and drinks at the end of your experience
DescriptionEnjoy an evening trip to capture the beautiful sunset of Sandwich Harbor. Drive along the beach, experience the unique wetland atmosphere, and feast on snacks and drinks after you have taken your pictures. Depart from Walvis Waterfront at 4:00 PM. Sit back and enjoy the journey as you are driven to the Kuiseb River Delta, a dry riverbed where you may spot the odd springbok, oryx, or jackal. Next, if the weather and tide allow, experience a drive to the Sandwich Harbour Lagoon along the beach. This is one of Southern Africa’s richest and most unique wetlands and one of five internationally recognized Ramsar sites in Namibia Enjoy plenty of time for photography in the beautiful late afternoon light. Explore your photographic creativity with the sun slowly setting, then bury your feet in the sand and watch the sunset over the ocean. When the sun has set and the light has diminished, feast on a selection of fresh Namibian oysters and snacks with sparkling wine, Namibian beers, and cool drinks. Take in the views from the dunes or the beach, before returning at 8:00 PM.
IncludesAll permits Return transportation from Walvis Waterfront Oysters Snacks Sparkling wine Namibian beer Soft drinks
- If high tides prevent the vehicle from driving along the beach to Sandwich Harbor, you will view the lagoon area from a lookout spot