My Guide Website?
Swakopmund: Scenic Desert Bike Tour12 Reviews
Join a unique desert cycling experience, and ride along the dry riverbed and up and down amazing dunes. Stop along the way to take in the scenery of the oldest desert in the world and enjoy the thrill of going downhill on some of the larger dunes.
- Experience the thrill of cycling up and down dunes
- Marvel at amazing views of the Namib desert
- Enjoy a great outing for families with kids
- Make use of stunning photo opportunities
DescriptionThis is a unique must-do Swakopmund experience. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the oldest desert in the world in a fully ecological way without noise or air pollution and even ride up along the top of Namibia’s famous dunes from which you will enjoy once in a lifetime views of the desert, sea, and Swakopmund. This tour is for both the scenic appreciator and adrenaline seeking adventurist. When arriving at the office, you will be kitted with a bike to your size, a helmet and a bottle of water that fits onto the water holder on your bike. Receive a short safety and instructional briefing before a description of the tour then head off to enjoy your adventure. The scenic desert tour is around 12-14km long and includes cycling from Swakopmund town center, along the dry Swakop river bed and up and down stunning dunes.
IncludesExperienced guide Bike Helmet Water
- Bring along some sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable clothing to cycle in
- Although everyone appreciates the amazing scenery, a fair level of fitness and cycling experience is required to fully enjoy this tour