My Guide Website?
From Windhoek: 3-Day Etosha with Lodge Accommodation1 Reviews
Discover one of Namibia's highlights with a 3-day tour to Etosha National Park from Windhoek. Take several guided game drives and admire the magnificent animals in their natural habitat. Enjoy included meals, accommodation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Explore Etosha National Park on a 3-day tour from Windhoek
- See wildlife such as lions and leopards up-close in their natural habitat
- Go on several game drives with a local guide
- Visit the country's largest wood-carving market
- Benefit from included meals, lodge accommodation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionBegin your 3-day, 2-night tour to Etosha National Park with pickup in Windhoek between 8–8:30 AM. Then, drive approximately 450 kilometers (around 280 miles) to the national park that covers an area of more than 22,000 square kilometers (8,494 square miles). After arrival, enjoy a 2-hour afternoon game drive with your guide around Etosha Pan, a vast salt pan at the center of the park surrounded by grass, savannah, and bushland. Later that evening, spend another 2 hours spotting wildlife at the Okaukuejo waterhole before sleeping overnight in the Okaukuejo Lodge. Lunch and dinner are included on the first day. On the second day, delight in a full-day game drive with your guide, lasting approximately 6 hours in East Etosha. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife like lions, elephants, hyenas, and elusive leopards. Sleep overnight at Namutoni Lodge, and enjoy included breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the day. On the third day, savor an included breakfast, then leave the Etosha National Park and begin your journey back to Windhoek. On the way, stop for 30 minutes at the biggest woodcarvers' market in Namibia, Okahandja Mbangura Woodcarvers Craft Market. The tour concludes with drop-off at your accommodation in Windhoek.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Windhoek 2 breakfasts 2 lunches 2 dinners 2 nights lodge accommodation National Park fees Driver/guide Local guide Entry to Etosha Pan Entry to Okaukuejo waterhole Entry to Okahandja Mbangura Woodcarvers Craft Market Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities Airport transfers
- Please note that pickup at Hosea Kutako International Airport is not included
- Passport name, number, expiry date, and country are required at the time of booking for all participants
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 12 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now