My Guide Website?
Walvis Bay Shore Excursion: Flamingos, Dune 7, Swakopmund3 Reviews
Flamingos, Dune 7, Moon Landscape, Goanikontes Oasis ( lunch stop), Swakopmund Town ( free time on foot)
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Namibia:If youʻre booking your trip to Namibia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See thousands of flamingos in their natural habitat
- Marvel at the vast landscape that resembles the Moon
- Explore the old town of Swakopmund
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off at Walvis Bay Port
DescriptionYou'll be met at your cruise ship in the port of Walvis Bay. After a quick briefing, head over to the lagoon to view all the flamingos. From there, have the chance to climb Dune 7, the highest dune in the vicinity at 132 meters (433 feet) tall. Enjoy a drink of water and then move on to see the Welwitschia Mirabilis plant, an endemic living fossil. Stop to admire the lunar landscape of the Welwitschia Plains before spending lunchtime at Goanikontes Oasis (lunch at your own expense). After lunch, you'll be taken to the old German town of Swakopmund. Explore the town at your own pace and do some shopping. Finally, make your way back to your cruise ship via the coastal road.
IncludesWalvis Bay Port pickup and drop-off Park entry permits Bottled water
- Toilets are only available at the lunch stop and in Swakopmund
- The local partner will wait for all guests to clear immigration before starting the tour