Entry is FREE.
Come celebrate the spirit of SPRING with us on Saturday, the 15th of September; outside setup in our beautiful garden.
What you can expect for the day:
Local Namibian products to view and purchase:
- Arts and Crafts
- Leather Products
- Home-made Candles
- Self-made Local Furniture
- Natura Africa - natural beard oils, soaps and cosmetics
- Two Beards Coffee - specialty artisan roasted coffee available
- Afritree - locally grown fresh market
- High quality hand-crafted Cheese
- Health Corner - Seed Crackers / Vegan / Gluten Free
- LIVE Music - Enjoy the day with our local talented Pluvious
- Outside Braai - Boerewors Rolls (for take away as well if you please)
- PLUS The Saint's Chicken Curry Pot and Rice
Two Beards & a Saint's Special of the day: Gourmet Lamb Burger topped with a berry reduction served on cauliflower rosti
Interested in selling products @ our Market Day? Please speak to Radley (the Saint) for future bookings.
We would like to keep this market proudly Namibian, with Namibian products.
Our Saturday Market Day will take place every second month. See you at the market.
My Guide Website?